Record No: 840P/2005
SHELL E & P IRELAND LIMITED
PHILIP MCGRATH, JAMES PHILBIN, WILLIE CORDUFF,
MONICA MULLER, BRID MCGARRY, PETER SWEETMAN
THE MINISTER FOR COMMUNICATIONS MARINE AND NATURAL RESOURCES, IRELAND AND THE ATTORNEY GENERAL
Defendants to the counterclaim of second and fifth defendants
Update (9th November 2006)
1. The Plaintiff issued a Motion seeking the leave of the Court to serve a Notice of Discontinuance on the defendants. The return date for the motion was 1st November 2006
2. The Plaintiff sought an adjournment to make reply to an affidavit filed on behalf of the 2nd and 5th defendants.
3. The 2nd and 5th defendants indicated they intended to refer to a document over which the Plaintiff claimed a privilege and the court gave leave to seek the directions of the court as to whether privilege did attach to that document and whether the document could be used as intended.
4. That Motion (âthe privilege issueâ?) is listed for hearing before the court on 10th November 2006.
5. The Plaintiffâs Motion seeking the leave of the Court to serve a Notice of Discontinuance on the defendants is now adjourned to 16th January 2007.
6. The case is listed for mention before the court on 23rd November 2006.