1. McGarr Solicitors act for Jonathan O’Donnell. Jonathan O’Donnell was, apparently, arrested on the morning of 25th June 2009 in Broadhaven Bay, County Mayo by Gardai from Mayo Division.
2. He was taken to Ballina Garda Station and detained there.
3. Following application to the High Court later that day, the Court directed an inquiry into his detention under Article 40.4 of the Constitution of Ireland.
4. Formally, the Applicant is Jonathan O’Donnell; the Respondent is the Member in Charge of Ballina Garda Station.
5. The inquiry is returnable for Crt. 13 in the High Court, Four Courts, Dublin 7 at 10:45 a.m. on 26th June 2009.