THE HIGH COURT
2006 No. 3785P
DIGITAL RIGHTS IRELAND LIMITED
THE MINISTER FOR COMMUNICATIONS, MARINE AND NATURAL RESOURCES, THE MINISTER FOR JUSTICE, EQUALITY AND LAW REFORM, THE COMMISSIONER FOR THE GARDA SIOCHANA, IRELAND AND THE ATTORNEY GENERAL
1. There are currently three Motions before the High Court. They are, currently, appearing in Court 1 Distillery Church St. Dublin 7.
2. The first motion (in time) is the Motion of the Irish Human Rights Commission for leave to appear as amicus curiae.
3. The second motion (in time) is a motion from the State challenging, firstly, the locus standi of the Plaintiff to bring the proceedings and secondly seeking an order directing the Plaintiff to provide security for costs.
4. The third motion (in time) is a motion from the Plaintiff seeking, firstly directions as to the trial of the issues and secondly seeking an order of reference to the European Court of Justice.
5. These motions have been adjourned to 10th March 2008 for the purposes of deciding the time and order of trial of the issues arising on the Motions.